Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Athletic Committee is to assure that the college maintains high quality athletics programs which enhance the learning environment of the college and maintain the excellent reputation of the college. Its functions are to recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose, and to provide representation, guidance, oversight and information dissemination to the College concerning the athletics program.
- Chair, Athletic Director;
- Student Affairs representative;
- Institutional Advancement representative;
- One faculty member elected by the faculty; and
- Student Government Association president.
Works of the Athletics Committee
- December 2015 Christmas Parade
- November 6, 2015 – Special Olympics at the Recreation Department
- October 29, 2015 Swainsboro Downtown Fall Festival
- October 23, 2015 Rachel’s Big Game
- May 7, 2015 Meeting Minutes (PDF)