Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Student Loan Default Rate Committee is to regularly monitor the college’s default rate and keep the Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs and the President advised concerning that rate. The committee will adopt a proposed Student Loan Default Rate Plan designed to reduce the college’s default rate and to maintain that rate at an appropriate level. The function of the committee is to recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose. The committee will keep the Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs and the President informed about action being taken to achieve the goals in the approved Student Loan Default Rate Plan.
- Chair, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs;
- Director of Financial Aid;
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid/ Default Management;
- Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs;
- Director, EGSC-Statesboro;
- Associate Vice President for External Campuses;
- Business Affairs representative; and
- Academic Affairs representative.
Works of the Committee
- September 25, 2020 (PDF)