Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Military Friendly Campus Committee is to promote and maintain a military friendly atmosphere for all military personnel at EGSC. Its functions are to create and implement targeted strategies for registration, advisement, and academic support of military students, to maintain data on military students, to provide on campus events for military students, to foster relationships with military organizations in support of military students, to maintain the college’s military friendly status and to recommend and update policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose.
- Chair, Assistant Director of the Learning Commons for the Military Resource Center and Athletic Advisement;
- Dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Dean of the School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences;
- Director of Financial Aid;
- Director of Admissions;
- Business Affairs – Tuition Assistance representative;
- Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs;
- Military Academic Advisor from each campus;
- Associate Vice President for Academics and Enrollment Management;
- One military veteran student or military dependent student; and
- Student Affairs Recruiter.