Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Scholarship Committee is to formulate and maintain standards for the award and administration of scholarships as necessary to maintain an excellent learning environment. Its functions are to recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose, evaluate applications received for scholarships based on scholarship criteria recommended by the committee, and make scholarship awards.
- Chair, Director of Financial Aid - Michael Wernon;
- Academic Affairs representative - TBA;
- Business Affairs representative - Vera M. Williams;
- Student Affairs representative - TBA; and
- One faculty member elected by the faculty - Linda Upchurch.
Works of the Committee
- November 8, 2017 (PDF)