How to apply as a Transient
If you are currently enrolled at another accredited college or university, and you wish to temporarily enroll at EGSC for a semester with the intent to return to your previous institution. You may not enroll in learning support courses as a transient student or attend concurrent semesters.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit Letter of Transient Permission/Letter of Good Standing
- Transient/permission letter must be signed by the registrar or academic dean at the institution granting permission of the applicant as a transient student.
- The letter must indicate the specific term the student plans to attend East Georgia State College.
- The letter may also include a list of courses to be taken at East Georgia State College.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.