Re-Admission to EGSC
A former EGSC student is an individual who previously attended and received grades (including W’s) from our institution.
- Previously attending students who have not attended for two or more consecutive semesters must complete and submit a Former Student Application via GAFutures at least 4 weeks prior to the state of a semester. See additional readmission information here.
- Students must provide official transcripts from any and all post-secondary institutions attended since leaving EGSC.
- Students must satisfy any holds that would prevent registration (i.e. outstanding
fees, unpaid fines, missing documents.
- Review list of common registration holds.
- Applicants seeking Financial Aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form for financial aid consideration.
- See the priority deadlines listed on the Financial Aid page.
- Be sure to list East Georgia State College on the application (Federal School Code: 010997).
- Returning students need to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor before registering for classes to determine what subjects they will need that lead to fulfill degree requirements.