To Change Your Address

Students may update their address and/or phone information simply by logging into their Banner Web account and clicking the Personal Information menu.  Select View Address and Phones and click the link that allows students to update their contact information. Complete the fields online and click the Submit button that sends their changes to the Office of the Registrar.

Or a student may make the changes by completing a Change of Address/Name form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar.

To Change Your Name

Student must complete the Change of Address/Name form, available on the Forms page, and submit it to the Office of the Registrar along with a copy of their updated Social Security Card and one of the following documents:

      • Marriage license/Certificate
      • Divorce Decree
      • Court Order
      • Adoption Papers