How do I obtain a copy of my EGSC 1098-T tax document?
1098-T forms are mailed on or before January 31st to the student’s mailing address recorded on file in our student database. To receive an electronic copy from our processor’s website you can follow the steps below:
- Go to https://heartland.ecsi.net/
- Scroll down and select Access Your 1098 Tax Documents
- Select Want to look up your 1098-T...
- Select I need my 1098-T
- Enter in your school name: East Georgia College and select and submit this information.
- Please fill in the information and verify that you are not a robot.
NOTE: Please be aware that the zip code East Georgia State College has on file during the time 1098-Ts are processed (normally in January) is the zip code needed in this section.
- After entering this information, please select Continue.
- Please select the + sign to the right of the 1098-T area, and your information will appear.
NOTE: You may have more than one 1098-T available if you attended East Georgia State College before this tax filing year. Please select the correct year that is needed.
- Please view and print this information by selecting View/Print Statement.
NOTE: You may need to turn off your pop-up blocker to view and print the tax form.
- East Georgia's EIN Tax # (under FILER'S federal identification number) is located
on your statement, as shown below: