The President’s Cabinet (also known as the Leadership Team) is responsible for establishing policies and procedures that govern the management, operations, and strategic planning of the College.
The Cabinet is advisory to the President and is the official policy making body in these areas at the College. Policies and procedures adopted by the Cabinet shall be maintained in the College’s Manual of Policies and Procedures.
The Cabinet meets at least monthly and is chaired by the President. The President has the power and discretion to appoint additional cabinet members and modify the composition of the Cabinet as necessary to ensure effective operation of the College.
The Cabinet consists of the following senior administrators of the College:
- Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs;
- Vice President for Business Affairs;
- Vice President for Information Technology;
- Chief of Staff/Legal Counsel;
- Associate Vice President for Executive Affairs/Interim Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement;
- Associate Vice President for External Campuses and Director of East Georgia State College – Augusta;
- Director of East Georgia State College – Statesboro;
- Director of Strategic Planning and Institutional Research;
- Director of Public Safety/Chief of Police;
- Director of Athletics.