To be efficient is to do things the right way. To be effective is to do the right things. We empower every employee as a service excellence champion to do the right things, the right way, for the right reasons.
Our Service Excellence Vision
East Georgia State College employees are empowered to provide the highest possible level of service to one another and to all students, visitors, and the communities we serve in an efficient, supportive and professional manner.
East Georgia State College has always strived to provide excellent services in a personalized, friendly and efficient manner. An intentional focus on Service Excellence fulfills our desire and commitment to provide an even higher level of assistance while accomplishing the mission of East Georgia State College and its critical role in educating and preparing students for a college degree.
Our faculty and staff are amazing at what they do in their respective positions and support this opportunity to further engage in successful, enduring service to the students and communities we serve. With strong leadership support and committed staff, our service focus began in 2005, a year before the State's initiative, as a means to build on the college's legacy of "Education with a Personal Touch" and strengthen our service accountability. Providing a service-oriented approach in everything we do endures even stronger today.
Awards and Recognition
- 2021 Recognition Event - Swainsboro & Statesboro
- 2019 Recognition Event - All Campuses
- 2018 Recognition Event - All Campuses
- 2017 Recognition Event - All Campuses
- 2016 Recognition Event - All Campuses
- 2015 Recognition Event - Swainsboro
- 2015 Recognition Event - Statesboro
- 2014 Recognition Event - Swainsboro
- 2014 Recognition Event - Statesboro
- 2014 Recognition Event - Augusta
- 2013 Recognition Breakfast - Swainsboro
- 2013 Recognition Breakfast – Statesboro
Staff Workshop - Presented by Dr. Deborah Vess, VP for Academic Affairs
November 1, 2017
Team Work for Student Success (PDF)