Welcome to the Office of Marketing and Community Relations!
We help tell the story of East Georgia State College to the rest of the world. To accomplish this, we use a variety of strategies to promote the mission, educational experiences, outreach programs, activities, and people who make East Georgia State College a dynamic institution.
The Office of Marketing and Community Relations is responsible for advancing the College’s mission by positioning East Georgia State College to compete for academically strong students by:
- Promoting the college’s internal programs, services, faculty, staff and students
- Elevating the college’s reputation for excellent financial stewardship and raising this profile among corporate, foundation, and individual donors
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining internal and external partnerships that enhance the college’s communication system and the exchange of information with constituents
- Establishing a comprehensive communications program to continuously educate and cultivate alumni support and foster a sense of community and commitment to East Georgia State College
The Office of Marketing and Community Relations provides a variety of services, including:
- Maintaining EGSC’s brand identity through the design of print and digital advertising, signage, promotional materials, magazines, books and more.
- Managing EGSC's presence on social media platforms.
- Assisting with content management of webpages in cooperation with EGSC's webmaster.
- Supporting student publications through design and layout assistance.