Affordable. Connected. Personalized.
You can attend class whenever and wherever is convenient for you. But you can also be confident that you're earning a valuable degree that stays with you. EGSC is a public, SACSCOC-accredited institution with a history of academic excellence.
Depending on the program, you can earn your degree online, face-to-face, or in a hybrid setting. You'll be taught by experienced, well-credentialed experts and you can expect low student-teacher ratios.
$3,136 In State Tuition / $9,488 Out-of-State Tuition
$80 Million Economic Impact on Local and Regional Economy
Earn Associate Degree in 2 Years or Less
Flexible Course Offerings: Swainsboro, Statesboro, Augusta, and Online!
Need more reasons to become a part of Bobcat Nation? Here’s a few more!
- Recognized as a Tree Campus Higher Education since 2017 from the Arbor Day Foundation
- Named second Bee Campus USA and 14th in the nation since 2016--doing our part to help save the bees!
- Piney Woods Disc Golf Course, a Professional Disc Golf Association-approved 18-hole course
- Approachable, highly qualified faculty: Focus is on teaching and fostering student academic growth to ensure successful college completion.
- Comfortable transition to college: Safe, nurturing environment with small classes, abundant academic resources, diverse student life activities, and a residential option, Bobcat Villas South and West, on the Swainsboro campus.
- 5k and 10k cross country track and nature trails open to public
- Home to a variety of wildlife: geese, deer, ducks, fox squirrels, woodpeckers, gopher tortoises and even red foxes.
- Collaboration with Augusta University and Georgia Southern University offering a unique college experience
- Correll Scholarship program that awards $5,000 annually to deserving future community leaders
- 10 student athletes named to the NJCAA All-Academic Team
- Over 1,200 scholarships awarded each year!
- NJCAA athletics in both Varsity and Junior Varsity Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Baseball and Softball!
- Centrally located between Macon, Augusta, and Savannah