The Associate of Science in Business Administration program at East Georgia State
College has specific learning outcomes for the graduates to ensure they are ready
for the next steps, whether transferring into a baccalaureate program or into the
workforce. These learning outcomes prepare our graduates to be:
- Effective communicators in diverse environments.
- Skilled in making financial and economic decisions in the “real world” business environment.
- Critical thinkers for analyzing business decisions.
- Knowledgeable with both national and local business environments.
Core Areas A, B, C, D, E and Additional Institutional Requirements
Required: 46 Hours
Please see College Catalog for required curriculum
Area F 18 Hours
- ECON 2105 Principles of Macroeconomics 3
- ECON 2106 Principles of Microeconomics 3
- ACCT 2101 Principles of Accounting I 3
- ACCT 2102 Principles of Accounting II 3
- BUSA 1105 Introduction to Business 3
- BUSA 2105 Communicating in the Business Environment 3
- BUSA 2106 The Environment of Business 3
- CISM 2201 Fundamentals of Computer Applications 3
Total Semester Hours: 64