Do you want to take the AccuPlacer at EGSC-Statesboro?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Apply to East Georgia State College
2. Pay the $20 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver (obtained from high school counselor)
3. Submit transcripts (high school/college/technical school) for evaluation.
4. Sign up for a Testing Appointment.
Click on the date you wish to take the AccuPlacer test.(testing days are shaded green)
Click the "Register" button
Confirm the selected date and click the "Register" button
Enter your information and click the "Register" button
You will receive email confirmation of your testing appointment registration
5. Prepare for the AccuPlacer. Prospective students can prepare for the AccuPlacer two ways:
Online, using the AccuPlacer Study App and Resources
In Person, with tutors in our Academic Center for Excellence (ACE). This service is free, but please call ahead to ensure availability: 912.623.2460.
6. Check in at the EGSC-Statesboro front desk
- Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
Make sure to bring a photo ID. We cannot administer the test without a photo ID.
*If you are a student who needs accommodations on the exam or have an IEP, you will need to coordinate these accommodations with the Counseling and Disability Services Office (912) 623-2406 or (478) 289-2039.
**Students who wish to take the AccuPlacer for another institution, for POST-certification, or to fulfill other employment requirements, will be required to pay a $25 fee and will be tested on an as-available basis after students for EGSC have been tested.