Financial Aid Assistance- Individual Appointments
Check on your Spring 2019 Financial Aid and receive individual assistance with verification requirements in Campus Logic as well as filling out your 2019-2020 FAFSA for next year!
We can help you submit the new FAFSA in about 10 minutes if you have the following:
1. You and your parent’s FAFSA login info – with your parent’s permission
2. Access to your 2017 tax info and your parent’s 2017 tax info (1040 tax return and W2 form) – with your parent’s permission
If you come prepared and bring the items/info mentioned above, we can help you submit your FAFSA quickly, accurately and with ease.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BY CLICKING HERE!
Prospective students, parents and guardians are invited to be our guests during the East Georgia State College-Statesboro Open House. Discover what EGSC has to offer, tour our facility, speak with professors and students, and learn more about our partnership with Georgia Southern University! Let EGSC help you on your path to a better future!
DATE: Friday, March 29, 2019
TIME: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please sign up HERE!
Last Chance One and Done
Any individual, including those who are interested in dual enrollment, is encouraged to attend our One & Done event at our Statesboro campus! Prospective students will be able to apply, turn in transcripts, take a placement test (Accuplacer) and receive help with financial aid!
You will be able to apply, turn in documents, sign up for orientation and complete their FAFSA all in one day!
DATE: Saturday, April 13, 2019
TIME: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Items you will need:
• All transcripts (high school, college, technical college)
• 2016 parent and student (if applicable) tax returns (for Summer 2019 admission)
• 2017 parent and student (if applicable) tax returns (for Fall 2019 admission)
Please register HERE!
All programs will be held at the Statesboro Campus. This is a GREAT opportunity to complete all necessary steps to enroll at any EGSC campus!