It's not too late to start your college career
(and you STILL HAVE TIME to be accepted for SUMMER 2017 or FALL 2017!)
Do you think the Admissions process takes too long and is too confusing?
We can help you out with our ONE AND DONE Express Admissions events.
From filling out the application to getting your decision and registering for New Student Orientation, we will be here to answer all of your questions - and it will only take ONE DAY!
AND, we will have a financial aid workshop, where you can get assistance with the FAFSA.
What to Do:
1. Let us know you're coming! RSVP here.
For Summer 2017 Admission, you will need to attend the May 30 session.
For Fall 2017 Admission, you may attend either the May 30 or the June 10 session.
2. Show up.
What to Bring:
* High school transcript or GED Score Report.
* Transcripts from any college or technical school you have attended.
* Your photo ID.
* Your FAFSA account information and / or 2015 Tax Documentation
What to Expect:
* Admissions Application (fill one out or check your current status)
* AccuPlacer Testing for those who do not have qualifying test scores
(plan for 1.5-3 hours for testing).
* Financial Aid status check and FAFSA Workshop/Assistance
* By the end of the day, you will have your admissions decision!
EGSC-Statesboro is located at 10449 US Highway 301 South in Statesboro, GA.
Our telephone number is 912-623-2400.