Please be assured that EGSC faculty and staff will work with you as you complete your program of study. Specifically:
- You still have time (2-years) to complete your degree in your selected major.
- Your advisor will arrange a 1-1 meeting with you (if you are enrolled in programs to be deactivated).
- Your advisor will walk you through your degree program to evaluate the courses to take in subsequent semesters for degree completion.
- You will be given a copy of your degree program form and a teach-out plan to use as roadmaps for your degree completion.
- Your advisor may suggest that you enroll in summer, December, and Maymester classes to ensure degree completion in a timely manner.
Your instructors and advisors are available for any questions you may have concerning academic program deactivations. Feel free to contact them with your questions or concerns.