East Georgia is a great place to begin your studies in business education. Here, you'll find:
- Great faculty, such as Mr. David Gribbin and Dr. David Bartram in the business program, both of whom have experience in the "real world" of business.
- Spacious facilities, including "smart" computer classrooms
- An outstanding teacher education program
- Challenging opportunities to learn more and to build your skills through the College's Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) business club, which actively seeks opportunities to learn more and to be involved in business projects.
Where will you go from here?
Most students who study business education transfer to complete their four-year degrees and then master’s or professional degrees, and fulfill their calling to teach or work in corporations, small businesses, banks, accounting firms, actuarial science, and a host of other business settings. Strong business and communication skills play a fundamental role in any career field, and therefore the possibilities for future careers are limitless.
EGSC Business Education students have transferred to complete their business-related degrees at colleges including:
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Georgia College and State University
- Georgia Southern University
- Georgia Southwestern State University
- University of Georgia
- Valdosta State University
|Core Areas A, B, C, D and E
Required: 42 Hrs
Please see College Catalog for required curriculum
Total Required: 18 Hours
|ACCT 2101 Principles of Accounting I||3|
|ACCT 2102 Principles of Accounting II||3|
|ECON 2105 Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECON 2106 Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|EDUC 2131 Introduction to Education||3|
|EDUC 2120 Exploring Socio-Cultural Perspectives on Diversity in Educational Contexts||3|
|Program Total: 60 Hrs|
More Information » Click Here to Download a Business Education Flyer