Bobcat Villas West
5-Bedroom, 2 Bath Unit
Traditional 4-Bedroom, 2-Bath Unit
- Occupancy: 233 residents
- Style: 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments (Even Numbered Apartments); 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments (Odd Numbered Apartments)
- Amenities, included in price: Basic furnishings (extra-long twin bed, desk, chair, bedside stand, dresser), refrigerator with icemaker, stove, microwave, wireless internet throughout the building, basic cable television upon request, all utilities, ceiling fans in each bedroom, carpeted living rooms and bedrooms, tiled kitchen and bathroom, computer labs, and complementary laundry room inside complex, mail service, 24/7 security, and live-in management.
- Security: Direct link to on-campus police department (Public Safety), state-of-the-art camera surveillance, access-card entry to complex and apartment, individual key entry to bedroom
Bobcat Villas South
Traditional 4-Bedroom, 2-Bath Units
- Occupancy: 200 residents
- Style: 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments
- Amenities, included in price: Basic furnishings (extra-long twin bed with under bed drawer storage, desk, chair), living room seating and TV stand, refrigerator with icemaker, stove, microwave, dishwasher, pantry, wireless internet throughout the building, basic cable television service upon request, all utilities, ceiling fans in living room and each bedroom, floor tile throughout, computer lab and complementary laundry room inside complex, mail service, 24/7 security, live-in management.
- Security: Direct link to on-campus police department (Public Safety), state-of-the-art camera surveillance, access-card entry to complex and apartment, individual key entry to bedroom.
Students must only select the time period during which they plan to be enrolled in courses. Students CANNOT live in campus housing without taking classes. Students must move to our dedicated summer housing space in Bobcat Villas West. *Rates are subject to change and pending Board of Regents approval.
- Maymester (May 13-29, 2019): $415
- Summer I (May 31 - July 26, 2019): $1,250
- Summer II (May 31 - June 27, 2019): $650
- Summer III (June 28 - July 26, 2019): $650
- Full Summer (May 13 - July 26, 2019): $1,500
Academic Year 2019-2020*
*Rates are subject to change and pending Board of Regents approval.
- Bobcat Villas South or West: 4-bedroom $3,180
- Bobcat Villas West: 5-bedroom standard $3,120
Bobcat Villas West: 5-bedroom overflow $3,080
Meal Plan Rates
A minimum meal plan is mandatory for all students who choose to live on campus. Lunch will be served Monday - Friday, dinner will be served Monday - Thursday and residents will have flex dollars that they can use in the cafeteria, Café and coffee shop at any time throughout the semester. If a student does not select the more expensive meal plan, the less expensive meal plan will be automatically assigned.
Summer 2019 Rates (Summer Meal Plans are Optional)*
Students attending during any point of the Summer 2018 terms will have the option of 4 different declining balance meal plans. Students are essentially purchasing debit funds that can be used at available summer eateries on campus. These funds are non-taxable which helps students save money vs off campus dining options.
- 150 Flex Plan $150
- 250 Flex Plan $250
- 350 Flex Plan $350
- 500 Flex Plan $500
Academic Year 2019-2020 (per semester rate)*
*Price is subject to change and pending board of regents approval.
**Minimum required meal plan for all residential students.
|Housing Flex 200 Plan**||Housing Flex 350 Plan||Housing Flex 500 Plan*|
|Meals Per Semester 142||Meals Per Semester 142||Meals Per Semester 142|
|Flex Funds Provided 200||Flex Funds Provided 350||Flex Funds Provided 500|
|Total Meal Plan Price $1,272||Total Meal Plan Price $1,422||Total Meal Plan Price $1,572*|
Nelnet Payment Plan Information
Need help paying for your cost of attendance at East Georgia State College? Visit our Nelnet Payment plan page to learn more about this helpful, pre-payment plan. It can vastly help with splitting up the cost of attendance by providing the ability to pay over time rather than paying all in one lump sum. Visit the Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan Link for more information.
Contact and Location Information
Housing & Residence Life Office
Jean and LC Strange Clubhouse
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401