Name: Bobcat Villas
Occupancy: 200 residents
Style: 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments
Amenities, included in price: Basic furnishings (extra long twin bed, desk, chair, living room seating and TV stand, refrigerator with icemaker, stove, microwave, dishwasher), cable television in living room (with big screen, flat panel television), wireless internet throughout the building, all utilities, ceiling fans in living room and each bedroom, computer lab and complementary laundry room inside complex, mail service, 24/7 security, live-in management
Security: Direct link to on-campus police department (Public Safety), state-of-the-art camera surveillance, access-card entry to complex and apartment, individual key entry to bedroom, laptop safes in each bedroom
Price: $50 application fee (once per academic year), $250 deposit (one time), $2730 housing fee (per semester, Fall 2014/Spring 2015), $1041 meal plan (per semester, Fall/Spring)
The meal plan is mandatory for all students who choose to live on campus. Lunch and dinner will be served Monday- Thursday and residents will have $145 in flex dollars that they can use in the cafeteria, Café and coffee shop at any time throughout the semester.
Application Process: (Processing time depends on student’s submittal of forms/fees, but rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis dependent on the date of completion of process)
- Student submits Residence Hall Application (Click here to download the Housing Application) and $50 application fee.
- Office of Housing and Residence Life checks to make sure that student has been admitted to East Georgia State College and has completed immunization form.
- Student completes Criminal Background Investigation (CBI) Consent Form and returns it.
- CBI information is pulled from contracted vendor and submitted to CBI committee for decision.
- After confirmation by CBI committee, Office of Housing and Residence Life sends student the Housing Agreement (unofficial copy can be downloaded here).
- Student completes Housing Agreement and returns it with $250 deposit.
- ALL EGSC fees must be paid in full before student may move in, including tuition/fees, housing and meal plan charges. NOTE: Financial Aid money CAN BE used to help with housing and meal plan charges, but NOT with application fee and deposit.
Tours: Tours can be set up in conjunction with campus tours via Admissions or may be scheduled by contacting our office directly.
For More Information:
Missie Crawford, Director of Housing