Below are websites that have a wide range of information covering many topics related to mental health. These can often be useful to help you gain a better understanding of signs and symptoms of mental health concerns or a specific mental health diagnosis. If you would like to discuss information you’ve read online with us, please set an appointment.
- American Psychological Association Help Center - a consumer resource featuring information related to psychological issues affecting your daily physical and emotional well-being.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration - organized to make substance use and mental disorder information, services, and research more accessible.
- Mental Health America - the nation’s leading community-based nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and promoting the overall mental health of all.
- National Institute of Mental Health - the lead federal agency for research on mental disorders.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - one of the nation's largest mental health organizations dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.