The Office of Communications is responsible for elevating the visibility of the college and for accurately projecting its many facets to a wide range of audiences.
Our Communications staff responsively provides a variety of services, including:
- Reporting and writing news and feature stories for local and regional media, as well as distribution.
- Managing EGSC's presence on social media platforms.
- Designing and developing content for publications, both in print and on the Web.
- Photographic support related to a wide range of media forms, including print ads, billboards, brochures, magazines, books and more.
- Writing and editing campus reports and correspondence including publications such as the Hoopee Bird newspaper, the Alumni Newsletter, the Bobcat Spot PLUS! newsletter, and Wiregrass.
- Responding to and coordinating media inquiries.
- Assisting with content management of webpages in cooperation with EGSC's webmaster.
- Filming, editing and posting videos to promote EGSC and relay specific messages to EGSC students.