Welcome to the Office of Marketing and Community Relations!
We help tell the story of East Georgia State College to the rest of the world. To accomplish this, we use a variety of strategies to promote the mission, educational experiences, outreach programs, activities, and people who make East Georgia State College a dynamic institution.
The Office of Marketing and Community Relations is responsible for advancing the College’s mission by positioning East Georgia State College to compete for academically strong students by:
- Promoting the college’s internal programs, services, faculty, staff and students
- Elevating the college’s reputation for excellent financial stewardship and raising this profile among corporate, foundation, and individual donors
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining internal and external partnerships that enhance the college’s communication system and the exchange of information with constituents
- Establishing a comprehensive communications program to continuously educate and cultivate alumni support and foster a sense of community and commitment to East Georgia State College
We provide a variety of services, including:
- Maintaining EGSC’s brand identity through the design of print and digital advertising, signage, promotional materials, magazines, books and more
- Managing EGSC's presence on social media platforms
- Assisting with content management of webpages in cooperation with EGSC's webmaster
- Supporting student publications through design and layout assistance
Homepage Banner Guidelines:
The EGSC homepage banners (slide show) are used to highlight news and happenings that rise above our daily stories. These are the EGSC brand attributes:
- Connected to Community and Economic Development
- Strategically Guided by Innovative Performance
Another qualification is that the story is aimed at the main homepage audience - prospective students. We seek stories that appeal to this audience. The average event post or general informational update will not be posted to the banner, but rather appear in News and Announcements.
The EGSC Marketing/Communications/IT team will choose the banner highlights at their discretion.
- FY20 Annual Assessment Results for MARCOM - Coming Soon!
- FY19 Annual Assessment Results for MARCOM - Coming Soon!
- FY18 Annual Assessment Results for MARCOM (PDF)
- FY17 Annual Assessment Results for the Department of Marketing and Communications (PDF)