Delivery by Mail, Pick-Up or Fax (Faxes are unofficial) - Complete the Transcript Request Form and check one of the Transcript Delivery by Mail, Pick-Up or Fax options. The student’s transcript will be sent according to the method selected.
- Transcript Requests may be submitted in person to the Office of the Registrar’s or EGSC - Statesboro, faxed to (478)289-2140 or mailed to East Georgia State College Office of the Registrar, 131 College Circle, Swainsboro, GA 30401. Students must include their legal name, signature (not typed), EGSC ID #, and the full information of where to send the transcript. Also please provide a contact number in case any questions arise.
- Student who no longer remember their EGSC ID#, may provide their date of birth
- No transcript will be released if there is a hold on the student's record (i.e. parking tickets, returned checks, missing documents or financial aid problems). The student’s request will be placed in a pending file and the student will be notified by letter of the hold (U.S. mail).
- It is the student's responsibility to contact the Office of the Registrar once the hold(s) are removed to reinitiate the processing of the student’s transcript request.
- If attending EGSC - Statesboro, the forms have to be forwarded to the main campus (Swainsboro) for processing.
- This Transcript Request Form is provided for EGSC students who wish to print, complete, and submit to the EGSC Office of the Registrar.
- Transcripts are free of charge at this time.
Note: Transcript requests will not be processed without the student’s signature
Transcripts can also be requested via Banner Web:
- Log into myEGSC
- Click the Banner Web Icon
- Select the Student menu
- Select the Student Records menu
- Select Request Academic Transcript
- Enter the required information and submit the electronic request
- Requesting official academic transcripts through Banner Web will expedite the its delivery
All beginning students (freshmen, transfer, and others) attending regularly scheduled classes or receiving resident credit are required to submit a Certificate of Immunization prior to attending classes. Students admitted to EGSC - Statesboro must complete both the EGSC and the GSU immunization forms. The Certificate of Immunization will be kept as part of the student’s academic record and will be valid throughout the tenure of the student. Exceptions to the policy are students who have religious objections and students whose physicians have certified that they cannot be immunized because of medical reasons. Students who have not presented evidence of immunization as set forth above will be denied admission to East Georgia State College or other facilities of the University System until such time as they present the required immunization certificate. The Certificate of Immunization must be on a form provided by the University System of Georgia and signed by a physician or an official of a County Health Department.
If in the future a student needs this document faxed to another institution, please complete the Request for Immunization Records form available on the FORMS link and submit it to the Office of the Registrar for processing.