Supporting East Georgia State College through a gift to the Annual Fund is a commitment to the future of the college and the community. “A Day for East Georgia State College” is held in October of each year to kick off annual giving. Although this particular day is designated, funds may be given to the EGSC Foundation at any time during the year for the annual fund. With the reduction in state appropriated funding, giving to the foundation through the annual fund has never been more important.
Private funding through A Day for EGSC assists the college in providing support for financial needs for our students through scholarships. These scholarships are varied and are based on need and merit. Several of the scholarships have special requirements from the donors. To see a listing of the scholarships available, click here. Non-traditional student scholarships are also provided.
Your annual fund gift may be restricted or unrestricted. The EGSC Foundation is an entity through which you can support the college. The foundation is a 501 ( c ) 3 non-profit organization that solicits, accepts, manages, invests and distributes contributions as well as regularly communicates with donors and prospects. All gifts are tax deductible to the extent approved by law.
Opportunities to Give
- Write a check to the East Georgia State College Foundation
- Name East Georgia State College Foundation as a beneficiary under your will
- Name a life insurance policy to the East Georgia State College Foundation
- Establish a charitable trust to East Georgia State College Foundation
- Name East Georgia State College Foundation as a beneficiary of a portion, or all of your retirement assets
- Volunteering your time or making an in-kind gift.
- Donate Online to East Georgia State College
- Designated gifts are restricted by the donor for current use by a department or program
- Memorial and honorary gifts may be directed to a program or used for current annual support