- Staff Positions Available at East Georgia State College
- Faculty Positions Available at East Georgia State College
- Federal Work-Study Positions (Students)
- Student Assistant Positions
- Off-Campus Student Positions
Notice to Applicants for Employment: East Georgia State College, a unit of the University System of Georgia is required by the Board of Regents Policy to disqualify certain applicants for employment.
- Those having been convicted of a criminal drug offense shall be disqualified for a period for not less than two years from the date of conviction.
- Multiple criminal drug offenses shall disqualify a candidate for not less than five years from the date of the most recent conviction.
- Those convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude are disqualified unless a pardon has been granted.
All offers of employment are thereby conditioned upon the results of a Criminal History Background Report to be conducted by the Office of Human Resources.
If you wish to obtain an EGSC Employment Application, you can pick one up at the Office of Human Resources in the Luck Flanders Gambrell Center or you can print it from the web:
For more jobs with the University System of Georgia, please visit the University System of Georgia Applicant Clearinghouse