Bobcat Bucks works like a debit card. It is a unique money management system on your EGSC CATCARD that is available to all students, faculty, and staff. Once you have made a deposit into your personal Bobcat Bucks account, you simply present your EGSC CATCARD to pay for meals at campus dining locations or to purchase books, supplies, and personal items at the campus book Store. You can also use your EGSC CATCARD at copy machines, for entry at the Fitness Center, and access to Computer Labs.
How does it work?
Your EGSC CATCARD is already encoded to provide access to campus events and activities. When you make a deposit to your personal Bobcat Bucks account, your EGSC CATCARD becomes your Bobcat Bucks card as well.
Each time you make a purchase, your EGSC CATCARD is swiped through a card reader and the amount of the purchase is automatically deducted from the balance in your Bobcat Bucks account. Your remaining balance is indicated on your receipt after each transaction so you will always know how much money remains in your account.
You can deposit money to your Bobcat Bucks account in the following ways:
- Online at East Georgia Bobcat Bucks (credit card - Visa, MasterCard) (NOTE: Parents can use this link. They will need the id number off the back of the EGSC CATCARD.)
- Through the Blackboard Card Management Kiosk (cash only) located in the JAMS Center at the Swainsboro Campus
What are the advantages of Bobcat Bucks?
- It gives you ready access to all food services locations and vending machines.
- It offers you purchase privileges without cash, for the great selection of books, supplies, gifts, and personal items at the College Bookstore.
- Use your EGSC CATCARD to make copies at the Library on the Swainsboro Campus and in the Student Computer lab on the Statesboro Campus.
- Account balances remain available as long as you have an active relationship with the College.
I lost my card!
If you lose or misplace your EGSC CATCARD, log on to East Georgia Bobcat Bucks and deactivate your card to protect your account or contact the Business Office immediately.
Bobcat Bucks are maintained separately from Dining Dollars, and meal plan accounts, which are also accessed by your EGSC CATCARD. Meal plan accounts are administered by the Business Office.