In order to be eligible, your high school MUST submit your final HS transcript to Georgia Student Finance Commission.
- You must graduate from a HOPE eligible high school with a 3.0 using the HOPE grade point average calculation OR Complete a HOPE eligible home study program with a 3.0 using the HOPE grade point average calculation.
- You must also Meet U.S. citizenship or eligible non-citizen requirements.
- Be a legal resident of Georgia, Be registered with Selective Service, if required.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the college.
- Not be in default or owe a refund due on a student financial aid program.
- Be in compliance with the Georgia Drug-Free Postsecondary Education Act of 1990.
- Must submit a GSFAPP on GAfutures or completing a FAFSA.
Initial eligibility may be determined by checking your personal account on GAfutures.
Last edited on February 07, 2019 by Victor Poole