All undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university
Required Application Details:
- 1,000 to 1,500 word essay detailing how an education from your college or university will help you achieve your goals. What drew you to this particular college or university? Where do you see yourself in the next five years? How do you plan to get there?
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Successful completion of the Sure Oak Scholarship form below.
How to Apply:
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay on Personal Goals – Please submit as .pdf or .doc
All application components must be submitted by July 15, 2019. The winner will be selected and notified via email by August 1, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Sure Oak.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- The scholarship funds provided by Sure Oak will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.