One student will be selected to receive a $1,000 award to help them achieve their educational goals.
Students must meet the following criteria to be considered eligible to apply:
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program.
- High school students who will be graduating and enrolled in a college or university for the upcoming semester.
Scholarship Application and Deadline
To apply for The Strong Comeback Scholarship, please follow the submission process outlined below.
- Applications must be submitted by email on or before the December 31, 2019 deadline.
- A complete email application will include a 750 word essay on the scholarship topic, a current resume, an official or unofficial academic transcript that includes cumulative GPA, and proof of enrollment for the upcoming or current semester.
- Please use the subject line “[Applicant’s Name – The Strong Comeback Scholarship].”
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.