- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- General interest in technology.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
- How does technology help to shape your day to day activities?
- What is your favorite piece of technology? How do you use it?
- How has technology helped you with your studies?
- How do you see technology shaping how students learn in the future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited United States college or university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2020. A winner will be selected and notified via email by April 1, 2020.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.