- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- A passion for STEM & Business.
Required Application Details:
Please write a 1,000-word minimum essay answering the following questions:
- In the last 5 years, what have been the most influential technological advances in business?
- Considering Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, how are each of these subjects significant for a business operating in today’s world?
- Considering your own passion for STEM and Business, how do you propose to use this to promote your future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by August 30, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Alluvia.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- The scholarship funds provided by Alluvia will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.