For Your Application
Craft a 1,500 - 2,000 word essay which explores on of the following topics:
- What makes a great online teacher and can they be as effective as face to face teachers?
- How do you envision the role of online education in the future?
- Can online learning replace face to face learning?
How to Apply
Email your submissions with the following:
- Full Name
- E-mail Address
- Name of University or College
- University or College Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment (submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc )
- Your Scholarship Essay submitted as .pdf or .doc
- Non-compliance will automatically invalidate your submission.
The scholarship winner will receive $1000 to help pay for his/her education expenses ie. tuition, accommodation and travel costs.
You must be a bona fide college student of any accredited college or university in the United States of America.
Submissions must be sent on or before August 1, 2019. We will select and announce a winner on August 30, 2019. Winner will be announced through email, website and through our social media accounts.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.