Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Application Deadline: December 28, 2019
- Be an undergraduate/a graduate student currently registered at a University or College in the United States;
- Hold a minimum of 2.50 GPA at the time of application
NOTE: Students wishing to participate do not require “expertise” in this area, just an honest passion for Business/Internet Marketing is sufficient.
- Students need to write an original 1,500 word (maximum) essay on the subject: “Benefits of Internet Marketing to Businesses”. Grammar will be checked.
- Prepare a doc or PDF format file with the essay (article) written.
- Submit your essay file via email.
Please review the eligibility requirements and application process above and don’t forget to include the following details:
- Your Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Area of Study
- University/College Name and Email Address
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.