- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1200-1500 word essay answering the following questions:
- How has music influenced your life, passions, ambitions?
- How is music a part of your education?
- What is your favorite type of music or musician to listen to while studying?
- Please write a brief biography (300-500 words) that will be posted on our site if you are selected as the winner.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Brief Biography
- College or University Name College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment - Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2020. A winner will be selected and notified via email by April 15, 2020.
Additional Scholarship Details
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from MusicAuthority.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- The scholarship funds provided by MusicAuthority will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.