To celebrate the exciting time of getting a drivers license and to bring awareness to driving safety, Expert Insurance Reviews has created an annual scholarship for young drivers.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Applicants must have their driver’s license or be learning to drive.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- When you first began driving, what were your top concerns regarding safety?
- How do you think that young and new drivers can be better educated about driving safety?
- How do you think that insurance providers can better assist young drivers?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
All applications must be submitted by September 25, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by October 1, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.