Important Updates from EGSC-Augusta!
EGSC-Augusta One and Done! Tuesday, March 13th 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Students that are interested in coming to any of our East Georgia State College Campuses that have not applied or need to turn in transcripts, this date is for you!
- You will be able to apply, turn in documents, take your Accuplacer Exam and complete your FAFSA all in one day!
- Complete your online application and turn in your transcripts beginning at 1:00 pm.
- Accuplacer Testing will begin at 1:00 pm, for those that would like to take the exam.
- FAFSA help/completion walk-ins will begin at 2:00 pm.
- Parents are WELCOME to attend during the financial aid portion.
- All programs will be held in Galloway Hall Room 108. This is your BEST opportunity to complete all necessary steps to enroll at EGSC! (Augusta, Statesboro or Swainsboro)
- RSVP for the EGSC-Augusta One and Done!
Spring 2018 Open House: Friday, March 16th
Our Spring 2018 Open House will be held on Friday, March 16th in the Jaguar Student Activity Center Coffee House. Check-in will begin at 9:00 am. The program will conclude no later than 1:00 pm. You will receive information regarding all three campus locations, financial aid, and tour our campus. For students that are in high school, an excuse letter will be given to you after the program. We look forward to seeing you on March 16th!
Guidance Counselor Workshop: Thursday, March 29th
Attention Counselors, Principals, Graduation Coaches, etc. You are invited to join us for our Spring 2018 Guidance Counselor Workshop! The event will be held on Thursday, March 29th at our Augusta location. Come hear about our BRAND NEW ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS, Dual Enrollment, Housing, Financial Aid and much more! Lunch will be provided.
RSVP for the Guidance Counselor Workshop by Friday, March 23. *If multiple people will be attending from your school, please have each person RSVP*
The Accuplacer exam is a placement test that will help us determine what level of English and Math you should be placed into as you begin your college experience with us. Exam placement scores alone no longer determine placement, as per University System of Georgia policy. A Mathematics Placement Index (MPI) and an English Placement Index (EPI) will be calculated based on a combination of your high school grade point average and SAT or ACT scores, along with the Accuplacer exam scores. Your acceptance will be based on the results of those calculations.
You can prepare for the Accuplacer exam by utilizing the Accuplacer Study App and Resources or in person, with tutors from our Academic Center for Excellence (ACE). This service is free, but we do ask that you call ahead to ensure someone is available to meet with you. You can contact Mr. Joseph Bell at 706-729-2247.
Please note that not all students are required to take the Accuplacer exam. Therefore, you should not sign up to take the exam until you’ve been notified that you are required to take it.
Attention Potential Students:
Have you submitted your application for admissions? If not, click here to be directed to our admissions application.
Need information on housing? Find housing options in the Augusta area.
Check out our handy Financial Planning Sheet to help determine your expected cost of attendance.
EGSC Augusta students can now live in Augusta University housing! Check out the Augusta University housing page for more information!
You can check your Admissions or Financial Aid status at any time, day or night! However, if you still have questions about Admissions or Financial Aid, you can call 478.289.2169, Email Enrollment Services, or Chat Live and we will be happy to assist you.