Starting July 2017, and continuing every quarter for the next year, ZipRecruiter is offering $3,000 to the college or university student with the most creative entry about their home or college town.
The Grand Prize Winner each quarter will receive the $3,000 scholarship.
To enter please write a 250-500 word essay on one of the following three topics.
- Give a brief overview of your city and what makes it unique.
- Provide an overview of the job market that is unique to your city (e.g. popular industries, companies, opportunities).
- Write about how ZipRecruiter can help you find a job in your city.
At the conclusion of the specific Entry Period for each quarterly Promotion, you must:
- be a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- be 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence)
- be enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.