The scholarship award is for $1000.
Who is Eligible?
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in health and technology
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000-1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is hearing health awareness so important to you?
- How do you think hearing health care can be made more affordable?
- What improvements can be made to assist hard of hearing individuals?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by November 15, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Details
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from ZipHearing.
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- The scholarship award provided by ZipHearing will be sent by check to the winning candidate’s college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.