Scholarship Award Amount
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester when they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering and reflecting the following questions:
- In what ways do you consider yourself an entrepreneur?
- What motivates you to work hard in everything that you do?
- As an entrepreneur, what do you view as “success” and what do you think it takes to become successful in 2018?
Knowing that entrepreneurship involves a lot of ups and downs, describe the best example of you being persistent in the face of failure. Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be acceptable.
All applications must be submitted by October 15, 2018. A winning candidate will be selected and notified by October 30, 2018.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.