VOLT Lighting is proud to offer its first scholarship specifically for women! Offered bi-annually to women residing all across the United States.
Eligibility Requirements Are as Follows
- Applicants must be female and have earned less than $30,000 during the previous calendar year.
- Applicants must have an active email address i.e. yahoo, Gmail or an email address issued to the student by their respective high school, college or university.
- Applicants must be a full-time high school student or enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (part-time or full-time). Students attending technical institutions also qualify.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 – 25.
Essay Topics to Choose From
Applicants must submit an original, high-quality essay about one of the following topics:
- Describe your long- and short-term goals.
- Describe a female role model in your life. What influences have they made on you?
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- Describe the meaning of success from your point of view. What kind of goals must you meet to be successful in your opinion?
Essay Writing Instructions
Each submission must be unique and written by you in your own words. It should be submitted in the form of a PDF or Microsoft Word document (i.e. PDF, .DOC, or .DOCX) and typewritten.
Application Submission Guidelines
Before submitting your essay, please review the submission guidelines to help ensure your submission is correct.
- Essay must be at least 800 words in length.
- Your submission must include your full name, your essay, GPA, your age, email address and the name of your current high school, college or university. If you are a selected winner we will collect your mailing address at the time of notification.
- During the week following each deadline, monitor your email address. If your submission is selected as the winner you will be notified via email and provided instructions for receiving your award.
The scholarship is offered bi-annually from April 1 – July 31, 2018 and September 1 – December 31, 2018. There are two opportunities to apply per year with deadlines as follows:
- July 31, 2018
- December 31, 2018
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.