To Apply, please send Verma Farms the following:
- First And Last Name
- Phone Number
- Your College/University
- Your Major
- Graduation Year
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- LinkedIn Profile
- Proof Of Your University Enrollment
- Essay Response To One Of The Prompts Below
Choose one of the 2 topics below. We require a minimum of 2000 words.
- Why research into organic products is essential for society
- Why health is more important than ever before
- The scholarship is aimed at students who are at present enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year university, community or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered to United States citizens nationwide.
- Students are encouraged to apply regardless of their major.
- One person can send only one entry.
One passionate individual will receive a $1,000 award for the Verma Farms Scholarship.
August 31, 2019
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.