TypologyCentral.Com is offering an opportunity to win up to $2,000 in scholarship funding for undergraduate and graduate students.
We will award two scholarships in with the following amounts:
- 1st Prize - $2,000
- 2nd Prize - $500
To further opportunities for those interested in personality type and theory, undergraduate and graduate students who will be attending an accredited university or college are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is available to those who be accepted into an accredited university at least at the freshman level. Applications in all major fields of study are eligible. Applicants will be judged on the essay they provide, contributions to the study or application of personality type, their academic and non-academic achievements and participation on the Typology Central forum. This is a merit-based scholarship and is not based on financial need.
RULES OF SUBMISSION
Applicants must submit an essay of at least 1000 words. In this essay, you should communicate a personal statement about the use of personality type systems. Some ideas of things to consider:
- How you became interested in personality type
- How you have found it to be of use in your every day life
- What practical uses do the systems have that you think are most important?
- What authors or experts in the field most influenced you and why?
- How do you think these systems can be used to support personal growth?
- What misuses do you think there are of these systems?
- Your personal vision as to how type can lead towards a better society.
- How have you contributed to the study or use of personality type?
You should not try to answer all of those questions nor do you necessarily need to be limited to them. Choose a topic that has personal meaning or interest, is important to you, and communicates the key messages that you want to communicate. The only important thing is that your essay be focused on the use of personality type systems. Please note, because many students that apply for this scholarship have strong academic records, the quality of the essay will be weighed heavily in the selection of a winner.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.