Vandômian is offering a scholarship award of $1,000 to the student who can best present and explore female empowerment in a well written essay.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- What is female empowerment to you.
- What things can we do every day to empower the women around us.
- Considering current events taking place that are affecting immigrant women, how can we work to empower them through difficult situations?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by January 5, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified by January 20, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details
Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Vandômian. Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.The scholarship funds provided by Vandômian will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.