Tenge Law Firm, LLC is pleased to announce the launch of its scholarship contest for College and High School students.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP?
- This scholarship is available for both high school and college students.
- This scholarship is highly favored towards students who are pursuing a course in Law, Political Science, Sociology, Criminology, Media Studies or other law related courses.
HOW TO JOIN:
- In order to join the scholarship, the candidates must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a US accredited college during the 2018/2019 year.
- Each candidate is required to submit a 500 to 1,000-word essay on why they want to pursue a career or course on Law, Political Science, Sociology, Criminology, Media Studies, or any other law related course or career.
- Application attachments (essay) should be in Word or PDF formats only. In the body of the email, please include your name and contact information (email address or preferred method of contact), as well as the university you are planning to attend, and course of study. If you are under 18, include contact information for your parents.
- Once a winner is chosen, he/she must send a copy of his/her official transcript for their most recently completed semester of high school/college.
The contest deadline is December 31, 2018.
SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSION DISCLOSURE:
By submitting your essay, you are giving permission for The Tenge Law Firm to use name or essay on our website, newsletter, or other social media channels, if selected as the winner. Only one winner will be selected. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the notification within seven (7) business days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. The prize will be issued in the name of an accredited college or university of a winner’s choice and can be used towards any fees and/or expenses associated with the winner’s education.
All personal information collected from scholarship applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. No personal information be distributed, sold or provided to third parties.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.