One student will be chosen to receive a $1,000 scholarship to be applied to their higher learning education.
The lessons we learn from failure are usually fundamental to later successes. To be considered for the scholarship, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) recounting an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons did you learn?
Eligibility parameters are as follows:
- High school students graduating this calendar year and have been accepted into a college, university, trade school, or design school are eligible to apply
- Students currently enrolled in a college, university, trade school, or design school.
- All majors and areas of studies are encouraged to apply
Terms and Conditions for Entry
- Complete the short essay prompt and fill out each section of the form below to be eligible
- If chosen, you will need to be able provide proof of enrollment in your chosen college or university
- By submitting an application, the applicant gives Summit Shah consent to use their essay, photo, name and information for marketing and promotional purposes.
May 1, 2018
One winner will be selected in early May, 2018. The winner will be contacted after selection. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.