The scholarship award is for $2000.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by December 15, 2018.
Who is Eligible?
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 word essay answering the following questions:
- While navigating the world of becoming an adult, how will you also care for your parents and loved ones?
- Do you believe that the topic of preparing for the future of family members is a concern for other students?
- Why is planning for the future for yourself in addition to your parents and family members so important?
- How do you believe your education will enable you to take better care of your parents and loved ones?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.