- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
All applications must be submitted by October 5, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by October 20, 2018.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.