- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a 2.7 or better GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Be an active service member or veteran, spouse of an active service member or veteran, or child of an active service member or veteran
Required Application Details
Please write a 500-1,000-word essay answering the following question:
- How has your affiliation with the military community impacted your education and/or learning?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
All applications must be submitted by May 15, 2019.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by May 30, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.