In an effort to help bring forth excellent young lawyers to the forefront, the Mesriani Law Group is offering a scholarship grant to determined and passionate future litigation lawyers.
A scholarship grant amounting to $500 shall be awarded to students who demonstrate the qualities and unimpeachable character embodied by every MLG lawyer:
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Commitment to serve less fortunate litigants
- Unquestionable integrity and moral character
- Resilience in the face of adversity
MLG Scholarship Winner
The winner of the Mesriani Law Group Scholarship Offer shall receive the grant through check, which shall be written to the recipient’s school of choice. This grant shall be used exclusively for the winner’s current studies, including tuition and books.
Note: The winner will not be eligible to join the immediately succeeding scholarship grant.
Eligibility & Requirements
Apart from stellar academic performance and the aforementioned characteristics and qualities, eligible applicants for the MLG scholarship grant must also possess the following:
- Must be enrolled in any of the accredited colleges or universities in the U.S.
- Must be a current law school student or an undergraduate student interested in pursuing law school
To apply for our law scholarship grant, student applicants are required to submit the following:
- An original essay advocating why they should be chosen as the winner the MLG scholarship grant
- Proof of current enrollment
- School I.D. and a government issued I.D. (i.e. driver’s license)
- Curriculum vitae
Deadline of submissions should be made on or before December 31, 2019.
The winner of the MLG scholarship will be notified via e-mail.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page are not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.