Maptive is offering a scholarship to an undergraduate student who can elaborately take on data presentation in a well constructed and thought-out essay.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in creative industries, technology or business preferred but not required.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why do you think it’s important to present data creatively?
- How do you think creative data presentation will change in the future?
- If you were going to present data, what style would you use?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by January 5, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified by January 18, 2019.
Additional Scholarship Details
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Maptive.
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- The scholarship funds provided by Maptive will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
DISCLAIMER: The scholarship listed on this page is not affiliated with East Georgia State College and does not constitute endorsement by EGSC of the scholarship being offered or any organizations mentioned. Scholarships listed are for informational purposes only. It is the student’s responsibility to verify all information related to the scholarship application, including any requirements and related deadlines.